Since setting up our original book supply website many years ago, Just Imagine has spread our wings far & wide in the services offered to our customers.
With this in mind, a new umbrella website has been created to showcase all elements of the business. Everything ‘Just Imagine’ can now be found in one place at www.justimagine.co.uk
From here you can access all of the following areas:
- 4XR: A five step framework for teaching reading ages 7-13. “Excite, Explore, Expose, Expand, Review”. Read more here also about the XR Developing Excellence in Reading project, set up to investigate the needs of high attaining readers in years 6 – 8, to identify the most effective pedagogies, to move learning on, and to increase attainment in reading.
- Reading Gladiators: Here you will find all the information & support resources, for those registered on our highly successful “Reading Gladiators” reading programme. Each school has their own unique login reference to enable them to keep informed & upload entries to our regular challenges & quizzes.
- Book Supply: Our original ‘one-stop shop’ for school book supply.
- Library Services: Whether you need an audit, stock selection, or training for staff and pupil librarians, contact Caroline Bradley who will be pleased to advise.
- Guiding Readers: Linked to the recent award-winning book “Guided Reading – Layers of Meaning”, which shows how reading comprehension is so much more then just reading words, this site provides further resources & information for teachers.
- Podcasts: Keep up to date with our regular podcast broadcasts “In the Reading Corner”
- Courses: See the wide variety of courses available to Teachers & Learning Assistants, from “Word Study” to “Love Your Library” & many more.
- Resources: Discussion Guides & much more
- Blogs: Read previously published Blogs & Interviews with authors
- About Us: Learn more about the Just Imagine staff
If there is anything else you would like to see on our website, please do let us know.